Keen to grow your knowledge on how to grow and build your business on a solid legal foundation? Join our events to equip yourself with the knowledge you need.
DAY LONG STARTUP WORKSHOPS
August Workshop: Make sure you are legally covered - understanding Services Agreements for contractors and service providers
We will be delivering this workshop for free at the following co-working and educational spaces:
- AcademyXi- Tue, 21 August, 12pm
- Inspire9- Wed, 22 August, 12:30pm
- OutcomeLife- Wed, 22 August, 6pm
Links to follow.
Simbisa Startup Workshops are day long workshops to equip you - entrepreneurs and business owners- with the legal know-how and documents you need to build your business on a strong foundation.
These workshops cost $880.00, and include template documents worth several thousand dollars. We equip you to know how to use the documents, saving you thousands in legal fees.
Our upcoming schedule for the rest of the year is as follows (links and more information to come soon):
- Wednesday 12th September, 10am-4pm: Make sure you are legally covered: drafting a Services Agreement
- Wednesday 10th October, 10am-4pm: Using employee incentive plans to attract talent to your company
- Wednesday 14th November, 10am-4pm: Legal Issues for Independent Contractors, Freelancers, and Designers
- Wednesday 12th December, 10am - 4pm: Protecting your Intellectual Property
Join us for our 'Power Hour' - a free, hour long monthly webinar on topics relevant for start-ups, small & medium businesses and investors.
Wed, Aug 8, 2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM AEST
How do you protect yourself when you run an app, online service, or online store, to make sure your customers pay you, that you comply with privacy laws, and that your intellectual property is protected?
Here’s how: You want customers to agree to your terms and conditions when they use your website or engage your services.
In our webinar we will provide an overview of:
- Who should have Terms and Conditions and why
- Key sections in your Terms and Conditions
- How Terms and Conditions protect you and your business
- How to make sure customers agree to Terms and Conditions
- Whether you are covered by the GDPR
Protect yourself now so you don’t find yourself in trouble later.
Sign up to our mailing list below to hear about other upcoming Power Hours: