We know that running a startup or business is stressful enough.
That's why at Simbisa Law we make accessing legal advice for businesses easy, so you can make sure that your business is built on a solid foundation.
Tell us about your business in a free legal strategy session over the phone.
We give you advice about where you do - and don't - need legal services to make sure your business is on a solid foundation.
We send you our recommendations with explanations.
Each recommendation comes with a fixed-fee quote. Unlike traditional law firms that bill by the minute, you know upfront how much each service will cost.
You choose exactly which services you want to engage us to complete for you.
You then arrange your payment online and we get the work completed and sent to you quickly.
What kind of things can we help you with?
We can assist with many types of commercial legal issues, including:
- New business setup: advising on the best structure for you, and registering your companies for you
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Capital raisings and investments
- Onboarding investors and business partners
- Shareholders agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies
- Regulatory compliance and risk management
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Contractor's agreements
- Employment agreements for startups
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM A TRADITIONAL LAW FIRM?
- Almost all of our services are fixed-fee
- We work flexibly and remotely to reduce overheads to make our services affordable
- We use technology to provide our services so no need to waste time to come to our offices
- We write our advice and agreements in easy to understand, plain English. No legalese!
- We are business people ourselves, and understand your commercial needs
Traditional LAw Firm
- Bill by the minute (encourages inefficiency, and cost uncertainty)
- Big offices and expensive overheads
- Need to be able to visit in person and deal with hard copy documents
- Legal advice and documents are difficult to understand
- Limited business experience